Durak Fire Safe Meta-Aramid is a non-flammable sewing thread that is produced from 100% cut fibre meta aramid raw material that provides resistance up to 370 degrees Celsius. Special oils that increase sewing performance, structure and optimum hairiness provide perfect sewing appearance.
- Properties not effected after washing.
- High heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance to flame, heat, and electric spark.
- When removed from the flame and heat source, the thread will self-extinguish.
Common Uses for DURAK Fire Safe Meta-Aramid
- Flame retardant protective clothing
- Heat Insulation
- Industrial Safety Gloves.
- Flame Retardant Embroidery.
- Protective Footwear.
- Work clothes and uniforms.
- Thermal insulation.
- Industrial protective gloves.
- Flame retardant embroidery applications.
- Safety footwear.
DURAK Fire Safe Meta-Aramid 100% Spun 40 – 3000MT
DURAK Fire Safe Meta-Aramid 100% Spun 70 – 5000MT