Durak Fire Safe Para-Aramid is a non-flammable sewing thread that is produced from 100% cut fibre para aramid raw materials that are resistant to heat of up to 500 degrees Celsius. Fire Safe P-Aramid has been designed to meet the flammability and high strength needs of the automotive and thermal insulation industry.
- Properties not effected after washing.
- High heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance to flame, heat, and electric spark.
- When removed from the flame and heat source, the thread will self-extinguish.
Common Uses for DURAK Fire Safe Para-Aramid
- Flame retardant protective clothing.
- Protective Footwear.
- Military Protective Clothing.
- Mattress Tape Seams.
- Heat Insulation.
- Safety Gloves.
- Firefighter Uniforms.
- Automotive Industry.
- Work clothes and uniforms.
- Thermal insulation.
- Industrial protective gloves.
- Flame retardant embroidery applications.
DURAK Fire Safe Para-Aramid 100% Spun 50 – 2500MT
DURAK Fire Safe Para-Aramid 100% Spun 70 – 3000MT